We offer accommodation in the capital of Slovakia - Bratislava to slovak companies and also to foreign tourists.
Our apartments are located near the center of the city Bratislava, are modern and comfortably furnished.
The advantages of accommodation in our apartments compared with accommodation in hotels in particular:
* more space than a hotel room
* possibility of self-catering with fully equipped kitchenette
* lower prices
The apartments are situated near restaurants, shopping and shopping centers, tram and bus stops.
When you visit Bratislava - tourist or business trips do not hesitate to use our services.
We look forward to your visit.
Realy umark as visited?
Region: Bratislava (Bratislavský kraj)
GPS: 48.161923 17.123546
Address: Račianska 33, Bratislava-Nové Mesto, 831 02
Phone: +421 903 452 900
Price from: 25.00 €
Max. number of people: 20
Facilities: [translation missing], [translation missing], Internet, [translation missing]
Min. persons per night: 1
Min. nights: 1
Room format: 2xAPT (1x2), 1xAPT (1x1, 1x2, +1), 1xAPT (3x2), 1xAPT (2x3)
- Church of the Assumption of Virgin Mary in Bratislava (Blumenthal Church)
- Museum of transport Bratislava
- Summer Archbishop’s Palace in Bratislava – Government Office of the Slovak Republic
- Police Museum of the Slovak Republic
- Grasalkovič Palace
- Jewish Community Museum – Bratislava Synagogue
- Bratislava City Museum - Janko Jesenský Museum
- Big Lutheran Church in Bratislava
- Blue Church in Bratislava
- Church of Loretan Virgin Mary in Bratislava
- Trinitarian Church (or Trinity Church) in Bratislava
- Nedbalka Gallery
- Johann Nepomuk Hummel Museum
- Franciscan Church of the Annunciation of the Lord in Bratislava
- Bratislava City Museum - Museum of Pharmacy
- Mirbach Palace – Bratislava City Gallery
- Michael’s Gate - Bratislava City Museum - Museum of Arms
- The Narrowest House
- Primatial Palace in Bratislava