Let us introduce you to, Lúčky, one of the oldest thermal spas in the Slovak Republic. Lúčky is located next to Choč Mountain on the border of Liptov and Orava in North Slovakia. At Lúčky, you can enjoy our spa treatments and submerge yourself in our various luxurious mineral baths. We recommend trying our open air pools while admiring a splendid view of the magical Slovak countryside. To guarantee our patients satisfaction, we provide a combination of healing mineral water and modern health care focusing on the individual needs of our patients, using 300 year old spa traditions.
AQUA-VITAL Park includes the outdoor recreation pool with water temperature 28-33°C with various attractions and outdoor sitting pool with healing mineral water with temperature of 36-38°C offers relax and relief. The pools are directly connected with vital (sauna) world. The vital world includes: Finnish sauna, menthol sauna, Roman bath with natural inhalation essences, Kneipp bath, thepidarium, cooling pool and a new open-air jacuzzi. In Dependance Liptov there is a Wellness centre, salt cave (wet and dry), jacuzzi with salt water Finnish sauna, infra-sauna and cooling tub.
Clients may be accommodated in accommodation facilities of different categories as follows: in apartments and rooms in the spa: SPA Hotel Choč***, Dependencies Adam***, Barbora***, Cyril***, Liptov***, Maja*** and Diana***.
Realy umark as visited?
Region: Ružomberok (Žilinský kraj)
GPS: 49.132432 19.399128
Address: 034 82 Lúčky
Phone: +421 44 43 75 111; +421 44 43 75 561
Price from: 27.00 €
Max. number of people: 393
Facilities: [translation missing], [translation missing], [translation missing], [translation missing], [translation missing], Internet, [translation missing]
Min. persons per night: 1
Min. nights: 1
- Lúčky Waterfall
- Manor House in Madočany
- Church of St. Michael the Archangel in Liptovský Michal
- Church of St. Martin in Martinček
- The Rock fist (Jánošík´s fist)
- Church of St. George in Likavka
- Church of St. Michael the Archangel in Valaská Dubová
- Church of St. Šimon and Judah in Liptovské Sliače
- Church of Two Hearts in Liptovský Sliač
- Manor House of St. Žofia
- Synagogue in Ružomberok
- City Library in Ružomberok
- Church of St. Ondrej in Ružomberok
- Evangelical Church in Ružomberok
- Marian column in Ružomberok
- Scout Museum of Václav Rubeš in Ružomberok
- Čebrať hill - 1054 m.a.s.l.
- Church of Exaltation of the Holy Cross in Ružomberok
- Manor House in Liptovská Štiavnica
- The Calvary in Ružomberok